Trusted Legal Representation Matters
We have the experience and resources to resolve your real estate, estate planning and administration, elder law, and business organization concerns.
Personalized And Effective Resolutions
Our attorneys offer a balance of skill, knowledge and compassion to resolve your legal challenges.
Whether you are buying a home, selling a home, looking to preserve your wealth, sheltering your loved one’s assets or starting a new business, our overarching goal is to ensure your interests are protected and to get your problem solved efficiently.
Our attorneys serve clients throughout Worcester County.
Our Client-Centered Approach
We understand the sensitive nature of complex legal issues. We take the time you need to explain your goals and desires to us. We are committed to helping you achieve your objectives while protecting your best interests.
We provide a full scope of information from the beginning and keep in constant contact with you. Relying on our established networks, extensive resources and in-depth knowledge, we provide a range of services, including:
- Representation of buyers or sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Assistance in short sale negotiations
- Negotiation of commercial leasing arrangements
- Title insurance and review
- Organization of small business entities, including real estate investment holding companies
- Estate planning, including transfers of real estate
- Estate administration and probate
- Elder law, asset protection and long-term care planning
In addition, we are approved agents for First American Title Insurance Company, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and CATIC Title Insurance Company.
Contact Us Today For Your Free Initial Consultation
Our family-oriented law firm has many return clients. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Work With A Credentialed Team
Get the help you need to effectively navigate your legal matters.