Philip D. O’Connell
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Philip D. O'Connell, Jr. founded the firm in 1981 as a solo practice and partnered with his daughter, Alicia, in 2011. Mr. O'Connell specializes in real estate conveyancing, estate administration, estate planning and elder law. He represents buyers, sellers, refinance borrowers and lenders in all aspects of their real estate transactions. Mr. O'Connell offers clients a range of trust and estate services to preserve their wealth and enable them to pass assets to their families and other beneficiaries in the most appropriate and tax-effective manner. He also advises elderly and disabled clients on long-term care planning, including planning for MassHealth qualification.
Prior to establishing the firm, Mr. O'Connell served in the Worcester County District Attorney's Office as a District Court Prosecutor and worked in a small local law practice.
Mr. O'Connell is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Worcester County Bar Association and the Real Estate Bar Association.
Mr. O'Connell has lectured extensively on the attorney's role in real estate transactions for first time home buyers.
Mr. O'Connell is a graduate of The College of the Holy Cross and Suffolk University Law School.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- College of the Holy Cross, Worcester
- Worcester County District Attorney's Office, District Court Prosecutor
- Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Worcester County Bar Association, Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association , Present
- The Real Estate Bar Association, Present
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce, Present
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law