Working with an attorney who has the experience and resources to resolve your legal concerns can alleviate burdens and put you on a path toward successful resolution. The assistance of a knowledgeable and responsive attorney in a complicated legal environment can help you navigate complex matters efficiently and bring you peace of mind.
At O'Connell & O'Connell, P.C., Attorneys at Law, in Auburn, Massachusetts, we help clients throughout Worcester County handle real estate, business organization, estate planning and administration, elder law and other legal matters ranging from the simple to the complex.
Founded in 1981 by attorney Philip O'Connell, we now have over 40 years of combined legal experience with the addition of attorney Alicia O'Connell. Our father-daughter attorney team applies a balanced family touch to resolving the challenges you face.
Your Needs Cared For | Your Loved Ones' Security Ensured
The approach we take toward every client is one of compassion, care and patience with sensitive issues. We are a results-oriented firm, and our experienced staff exemplifies our commitment to your objectives. In our first meeting, one or both of our attorneys will listen attentively to your needs and desires, we will identify your objectives and best interests, and we will propose an initial plan in achieving those objectives efficiently and effectively.
We inform our clients from the beginning and keep in constant contact, relying on our established networks, extensive resources and advanced knowledge of our practice areas to advise and represent clients' interests with a range of services, including:
- Representation of buyers or sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Assistance in short sale negotiations
- Negotiation and review of commercial leasing arrangements
- Documentation review
- Title insurance and review (we are approved agents for First American Title Insurance Company, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and CATIC)
- Organization of small business entities, including real estate investment holding companies
- Estate planning, including transfers of real estate
- Estate administration and probate
- Elder law, asset protection and long-term care planning
Contact Us Today for a Free Initial Consultation at Your Convenience
We accommodate and cater to your needs. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we offer evening and weekend appointments upon request.
We provide free initial consultations. Call us at 508-281-1650 or contact us by e-mail to schedule a meeting with an experienced, personable and proactive Worcester-area lawyer.